Self Catering Holiday Accommodation in Blue Anchor, Minehead, Somerset
Welcome to Merlin House
Located in Blue Anchor Bay on the doorstep of Exmoor National Park, Merlin House offers three comfortable, self catering holiday apartments all three star rated and within easy reach of all that the West Country has to offer with plenty of things to do to suit all interests and ages.
All the apartments enjoy amazing panoramic views over Blue Anchor Bay and the West Somerset Steam Railway across to Dunster, North Hill, Exmoor and the Quantock Hills. Relax in the peaceful and secluded private landscaped gardens, an ideal place to sit with a drink on sunny days or soak up the glorious sunsets over North Hill in the evenings. The outside seating areas make lovely places to eat al fresco and its only a 2 minute walk to the beach!
Why stay with us?
- Ideal location - 200 yds from Blue Anchor beach and Blue Anchor Station on the West Somerset Steam Railway which is the longest preserved railway in the country. Very close to the West Somerset Coastal Path, Minehead, Exmoor and the Quantock Hills. Glorious sea and countryside views.
- Cafe - 400 yds
- Local Shop - 500 yds
- Leisure Pool - 500 yds
- Pubs and Restaurant - within walking distance (about 1/2 mile)
- Competitive prices – fair prices and great value for money
- Disabled access – the two ground floor apartments are accessible for wheelchairs although please note there is limited wheelchair space in the apartments
- Family friendly - cot and high chair available for hire in Applegarth apartment
- Fully furnished apartments - all apartments have a well equipped kitchen, comfortable lounge and a good stock of books and games
- Laundry room - washing machines and tumble driers for guests use (honesty box) and outside drying areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
- Landscaped garden for guests’ use with garden furniture
- Bike storage available on request
- BBQ area
- Hot tub - 1 May to 31 October
- Welcome tray on arrival with tea, coffee, sugar, milk and local biscuits